Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Monday, May 17, 2010

A Tale of Tails….

On my walk this morning, I was struck by the variety of all the tails I met along the way.

Some were strictly utilitarian….

DSC_0030

Some liked going al’ natural and feeling the wind blow….

DSC_0028

Some preferred that beauty shop styled look….

DSC_0033

And some were just glad to see me get home….

DSC_0034

Happy Monday!!!

5 comments:

Brian Miller said...

thats a rather tall tale you tell...smiles. when the fam got home last night, our cat followed them around letting them know all about the weekend...i didnt think she would ever stop meowing...

Cousin Kathy said...

Ah, very nice! Happy Monday to you, too!

Kathy said...

LOL! Great pics!

Reanaclaire said...

the dog must be wagging his tail upon seeing u .. lol..

greetings from reanaclaire.com

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

lovely tails,
cool post!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.