Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ahhhh…..

What’s not to fall in love with here? 

DSC_0078

 

This is Sadie…Tracy and Bill’s new family member.  She is such a sweet little girl.  This is one of her favorite toys….her Funky Monkey.  We were inside and I had to use my flash.  Please forgive the flash back in her eyes.  She’s not possessed or anything. 

 

DSC_0079

She has the most adorable eyes.  She must have been the model for Lady in “Lady and the Tramp”  Don’t you just want to take her home? 

4 comments:

Brian Miller said...

adorable pup...feeling abit sad for the monkey but you can tell it is loved...smiles.

Cezar and Léia said...

Hello Saide, please to meet you!
You are soooo cute and your blue toy is also beautiful!
Léia ;)

Kathy said...

Those spaniel eyes make me just melt! What a show-stopper!

P.S. I got busted. My daughter found my cache of Almond Js in the closet!

Small City Scenes said...

Oh my gosh--she's cute. Adorable I could go one. What's not to love about this little dolly girl.

I have never been to a dog park. I think it is good to socialize ones dog but mean dogs go home. MB

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.