Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Monday, November 15, 2010

Arizona rain….

 

DSC_0025

He’s dressed in his wet weather gear to go out walking in the Arizona rain. 

 

DSC_0026

8 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

Very interesting pictures, I imagine that man is someone who works in this place.
hugs and a nice week,
Léia

Magpie said...

You're so right Leia. He's out checking the sprinkler heads to make sure they're all working and spraying in the right direction. Quite a job, but so necessary.

Tracy said...

And I just washed my car! :-)

Small City Scenes said...

You're fault, Tracy.

We have the natural kind that falls from the sky and forgets when to stop.

I like your Butterfly header.

My Mother is still around at age 94 and still pretty agile--really she is. MB

Small City Scenes said...

I forgot to add that our temps today will be a low of 49 and a high of 52---pretty much even and dismal--RAIN!!!! I will find a sunny spot though. MB

Eli said...

That looks like a soggy job! When the rain's falling sideways here it means something completely different.

Brian Miller said...

perhaps they call him rainmaker...smiles.

Diane AZ said...

Yep, that's Arizona rain! I wonder if it makes the air smell as good as the kind that falls from the sky. :D

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.