Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge. We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown
Having lived in the area near the light rail line, I can say that many of the signs are rather confusing and it seems that the City has done little to educate the driving public on how to co-exist with light rail; hence, the number of accidents when a rail car and an auto had close encounters. I also found it very interesting that the ticket machines say they accept debit cards when in actuality only cash is acceptable. I think the City must have gotten the ticket vending machines at a fire sale or perhaps even at Big Lots! But it is definitely fun the ride the rails!
7 comments:
When I saw the first picture I thought "I'll need some training to figure out these traffic signs!" :)
God bless you!
Cezar
Oh wow, that's awesome! Tucson could use something like that. The sign is funny. :D
ha. the sig makes me think an alien is coming...smiles.
Having lived in the area near the light rail line, I can say that many of the signs are rather confusing and it seems that the City has done little to educate the driving public on how to co-exist with light rail; hence, the number of accidents when a rail car and an auto had close encounters. I also found it very interesting that the ticket machines say they accept debit cards when in actuality only cash is acceptable. I think the City must have gotten the ticket vending machines at a fire sale or perhaps even at Big Lots! But it is definitely fun the ride the rails!
It's a cute little sign, but a little misleading! Like Brian, I first thought "alien." My second thought was a TV from the 50's!
Just don't get run over like that one guy did!
I'm grateful for the instructions not to drive on the tracks.
On another note, your butterfly post was gorgeous! The fluttering wings photo: amazing! And the quotes were brilliant. Thank you for the pleasure.
Post a Comment