Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge. We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown
What cute babies! My kitties opened their Christmas present early. Next year I'll have to remember that they can smell the catnip mice through the wrapping paper!
sweet babies. the pup looks like one of my dogs. Similar markings and same tragic eyes.
the picture on my day4plus blog is just looking out a window in my dining room towards where the sun was trying to break through the clouds and I wanted to show haw much it was raining. I was nicely surprised by the picture. So it is straight out of the camera as all my pictures are. I don't know how to do anything else. MB
6 comments:
Awwww. And both of them playing with their toys that Santa brought them!
They are both so cute, and Justin is really growing!
aww...they are both cute...and bet they are best friends...
What cute babies! My kitties opened their Christmas present early. Next year I'll have to remember that they can smell the catnip mice through the wrapping paper!
Oh, sooo adorable!
sweet babies. the pup looks like one of my dogs. Similar markings and same tragic eyes.
the picture on my day4plus blog is just looking out a window in my dining room towards where the sun was trying to break through the clouds and I wanted to show haw much it was raining. I was nicely surprised by the picture. So it is straight out of the camera as all my pictures are. I don't know how to do anything else. MB
Post a Comment