Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Neglect….

 

Neglect can be such a tragic thing.  With my foot the way it is, I haven’t been able to get out and do the things I want to.

 

DSC_0003

The birds have about given up on me and have found other watering holes.

 

DSC_0004

The toys lay in the yard in the morning light like soldiers fallen and forgotten.

 

DSC_0005

Star moves through the battlefield, trying to resurrect a playmate.

 

DSC_0011

How could I resist….foot and all.  Pardon the blur…you-know-who is on the other end of this game of tug-a-war trying to click a picture.  Must have been quite a sight.    

6 comments:

Brian Miller said...

hehe...envisioning that tug of war...hope you heal up soon...

Tracy said...

Come on Hopalong! It will get better soon. How are you feeling?

Diane AZ said...

A timely reminder, my birdfeeders need filling right now. Love the action shot at the end. Hope your foot gets better soon. :)

Kathy said...

This too shall end and you'll be back amongst the movers and shakers! Hope the healing time is short.

Cezar and Léia said...

Adorable close up!I think it's time to have fun, please...play time okay!
Léia

lizziviggi said...

I hope your foot is better soon! The birds here know that I'm a fair weather friend, but they always come back!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.