Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Thursday, December 16, 2010

Rainy Day…

 

Yes, we got rain today in our neck of the desert. 

DSC_0001

 

The lady bug, monkey  and I sat in the truck waiting at the bus stop as the rain pitter pattered on the roof.

 

DSC_0003

 

Then I spotted the bus coming….

 

DSC_0004

And these two red blurs turned out to be my kiddles.

 

DSC_0006

Love the rain and spending a rainy afternoon watching the Twilight Zone with my baby girl.

5 comments:

Diane AZ said...

Oh yes, rain is always welcome in the desert. The lady bug and monkey are adorable. :)

Brian Miller said...

my kiddos got to stay home today...4 inches of snow and a healthy layer of ice on top...and they get to lay out tomorrow as well...

Kathy said...

So I leave and it rains! I shouldn't be bummed because it will obvious rain buckets here any day now. I've been here almost a week with no rain and that's practically unheard of. Thanks for being such a great link to my old home!

Cezar and Léia said...

Looks like a long day there!
Your pictures are beautiful, I always can smell the rain! :)
Those little friends are enjoying the day, they are adorable!
hugs and a nice weekend
Léia

Small City Scenes said...

!!!
Rain looks the same everywhere I guess.
Monkey looks very sad though. Or maybe pensive is the right word. MB

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.