Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Friday, March 4, 2011

It’s Friday!!!

 

Good morning, world!  It’s Friday!  I hope everyone has a wonderful day and that everything you put your hand to comes out just as you desire.

 

DSC_0010

We had some wonderful contestants for “Guess That Novel!” I loved all your guesses and thought some of your ideas were awesome.  It’s worth going back and checking out all the comments from yesterday. You are all so creative. People were being a bit cagey about naming the novel without really naming it so others could continue to guess. You guys are all so kind, but guess away – it’s okay.

Drum roll, please……Diane from Desert Colors is our winner.  She correctly “guessed” the novel was “Cannery Row” by John Steinbeck.  Thank you, Kathy, for prompting me to get on the ball (and you can participate at any time) and thank you, Tracy, for giving me such a great idea for the shot. I LOVE you people!!

6 comments:

tracy said...

Beautiful sunset, Nancy! Have a super day! xxoo

Small City Scenes said...

Is that desert or dessert--Bwahahahaha!!!

Lovely sun happening.
Finally Friday and what next? MB

Kathy said...

I think it's a fun "contest."

Love your sunrise (or is it sunset?) picture today. I do miss those AZ skies!

Cezar and Léia said...

Congrats to Dianne, how smart!
And a lovely weekend to you all!
Léia

Brian Miller said...

i hope you have a great friday as well...beautiful shot...one of these days i will get one of them...smiles.

Randy said...

What a stunning sunset. Have a wonderful weekend.

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.