Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Friday, March 25, 2011

There once was a…..

 

My stab at a limerick….

 

DSC_0001 (4)

 

There once was a lady from Goodyear,
Whose broken foot put her on her rear.
“If I don’t soon get out,
And get moving about,
I’ll  be as big as a barn, I fear.”

 

I would love to have my friends give me there shots at this.  I was afraid to use purple…nothing to rhyme with it…unless you did some creative spelling. :)

12 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

Oh I love purple, I think it's fashion!
By the way I love the smile and that heart! Cute!
Happy weekend,
Léia

Thérèse said...

What could have a "turtle" have to do with a broken foot?
Are you feeling better?

Diane AZ said...

I'm not sure how "gerbil" would fit in with the story.

Great color for your cast, how long will you have to wear it?

tracy said...

Oh boy, this is gonna be fun.

There was a young woman named Nancy
Who stumbled and fell and by chance she
Broke a bone in her foot
Now she has to stay put
But her footwear has gotten quite fancy

tracy said...

Here’s a story about our dear Magpie
Could not bear to watch her life slip by
So she took a short trip
And now walks with a stick
Looking for a compatible fall guy

tracy said...

I'm on a roll...

There once was a woman from Buckeye
Who went by the name of Magpie
She fell on her ass
Now her foot’s in a cast
And camera on interim standby

Kathy said...

That Tracy is so clever! I was never known to have a talent in writing limericks and I don't think I'll start now. How many color choices of casts did they give you? I know the choice was not difficult once you saw the list included purple!

Brian Miller said...

hahaha...that is a lovely shade of purple....and a quite fun limerick...and tracy's as well...

Magpie said...

Oh, Tracy!!! You're cracking me up! You're too funny. And it takes TWO sticks! :)

Randy said...

That sure is sure a vivid purple and I think Tracy would have us all beat. She is too funny.

Small City Scenes said...

I put on my thinking cap---but nothing happened.

MB

cieldequimper said...

Lol, I'm no good at this!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.