on the Serengeti, I spotted this Trepidacious Omnivorous Elephantous. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, for sure.
Luckily, I was accompanied by my colleague The Intrepid Turtle Whisperer.
Don’t get too close….they snap you know.
With no thought for her personal safety, she moves in closer.
Closer still. Oh, I can’t look!!
Amazingly, I was able to pull her back from the brink of death before she made the supreme sacrifice for science.
Of course, she may have her own version of this story over at Life is a Road Trip.
10 comments:
Oh, I can't wait. I'm sure it's a doozy!
whew luckily she survived...smiles. like that elephant...
Phew, I was on the edge of my seat, wonderful series!
hehehe funny sequence!
The turtle is CUTE!
Léia
Haha. You were supposed to make me THINNER - not just cut me in half. I still think your Elephantous was a fossilized Mastodon. Heehee.
My gosh, you are so brave. You risked your life twice and actually saved the day for the rest of us. I am breathless. Well tell your intrepid Turtle Whisperer that half is better than none. LOL
PS. Thanks for the thoughtful and even nice comments you always leave me to ponder over.
Actually thanks for the always nice comments on my blogs. MB
Good job on the life saving duties! Next time you fly off to Africa, let me know! :-)
Cute shots! Love the elephant.
:-)))
It is for sure a good practice! :-)
Post a Comment