Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thank you….

 

DSC_0020

oh Heavenly Father for these gifts I am about to receive.

 

I think I need to get out of the house with my camera.  I’m going a little “nutty”.

10 comments:

Randy said...

Hey I just had the same snack. What a cutie!

Pierre BOYER said...

:-)
Have a nice day.........

Pierre

cieldequimper said...

Lol, this is so sweet!

Brian Miller said...

ha too cute..he does look like he is praying...squirrels are so cool...

Anonymous said...

Ha! What a cute picture and caption. Let's go picture taking!

Thérèse said...

I can hear the noise from here...

Kathy said...

Great catch, Magpie! I put four or five peanuts out on a concrete block just like this one over a week ago hoping to get a good picture of one of our squirrels. They're still laying there. Two days ago I cracked the shells thinking he needed some help (but they can crack acorns without any problem so go figure). Yep, they're still laying there. I've deduced that maybe squirrels don't like roasted peanuts!

Diane AZ said...

Aw, such a sweet picture and caption. :)

lizziviggi said...

He's just so excited, he doesn't know which to choose! They both look so good!

Sharon said...

He is really chowing down.

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.