This fellow was chased up the tree by Trixie and sat up there chattering away his irritation. I decided I wanted a shot looking up the tree and he didn’t really want to cooperate. He moved higher up and played hide and seek with me.
I’m just glad he didn’t express his unhappiness in a body-fluid sorta way. :)
8 comments:
You got some great shots of this little ham.
This is so funny! What little clowns they are. Adorable pictures!
i absolutely love squirrels...love to sit and watch them...so playful...
and thanks for your words today...i have a detractor out there trying to paint me as a brute in her comments so i playfully addressed her in my metaphor...
Oh, my, I never thought about getting peed on by a squirrel! I love to watch these guys too. I'm beginning to wonder just how smart ours are. Four days ago I put out some peanuts in the shell on a concrete block where I've actually seen squirrels sitting and eating acorns. Those peanuts are still there!
I need to go read Brian's blog!
I love squirrels! Good thing he didn't have Nut ammo!
Ohmigod, this squirrel is so sweet!
Wonderful captures, he is very interesting in your camera! :)
Léia
:-)
Pierre
You make me laugh!
Post a Comment