Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Friday, December 2, 2011

I have it on good authority…

 

that this is the world famous Prickly Palm Pear Cactus Tree.

DSC_0085

Okay, I may have made the name up myself, but I was told it was world famous.

 

DSC_0086

As you can see, the prickly pear cactus  is growing out of the side of the palm tree.  If these two can co-exist so successfully, I’m sure the human race can do better.

Have a happy, peace-filled weekend!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one of the coolest things I have ever seen!

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

Whaaat that is so cool looking, where did you take this pic?

Brian Miller said...

that is way cool...yeah if they can go together i think we can too...smiles.

Small City Scenes said...

Now that is really weird----but in a nice way. I like your words.

Happy weekend. MB

Randy said...

I do miss these every know and then.

Kathy said...

Well, you would think so!

Cezar and Léia said...

That's quite an interesting find!
God bless you!
Cezar

Magic Moments said...

I've never seen that.
very cool.Have a nice day

Diane AZ said...

Odd couple, but they look happy together, cool find!

Judy said...

That is so strange!! What an awesome find! I'm glad you shared it and also shared the thoughts.

Thérèse said...

I have never seen this phenomenon before! Wow! The second picture does not want to open for me... I'll be back I am really curious.

Pat MacKenzie said...

Oh I had forgotten about that tree. I took a picture of it the last time we were in Wickenberg. I didn't know it was world famous though. It's lovely.

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.