Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Saturday, December 17, 2011

Who’s more stressed???

 

DSC_0008

The dog on the ground….

 

DSC_0011

The cat up the tree….

 

DSC_0006

Or the birds in the birdhouse????  

10 comments:

Kathy said...

I think the cat is the least stressed!

Brian Miller said...

ha...reminds me of that pic of the stork with the frog in its mouth, but the frog is choking him to keep from swallowing...

the circle of life...lol

Thérèse said...

Sometimes it's the photographer itself!
p.s.Can't see picture 2 & 3... don't know why...

steveroni said...

Agree w Therese (sort of)...I am more stressed, trying to pick the 'winner', as in, "who is more stressed?" WHEW!

PEACE!
SERENITY....

Judy said...

There is a story going on here. I wonder how it all turned out. I am betting on the bird being the most stressed.

Anonymous said...

I vote for the lady with the garden hose. :-)

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

That cat looks super chilled, so I'm guessing the dog since the birds are relatively safe as long as they stay in the birdhouse.

Cezar and Léia said...

I think dog and birds are stressed out, while cat looks so tranquil and may be wondering what is the issue with the other guys... :)
God bless you!
Cezar

Randy said...

I would have to say all three.

Magic Moments said...

I think all three....my image is a root cellar(underground) some use to keep vegetables and some fruits in a stable, cool temperature that prevents them from rotting or otherwise go bad...Have a nice day=0)

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.