Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Thursday, December 8, 2011

Reflecting…

 

upon reflections.

DSC_0009

While walking by an empty building this caught my eye.  I love how the shadow is reflected back onto the window.

Kinda like life…lots of layers.

8 comments:

Brian Miller said...

the two rabbits are in a staring contest...smiles. nice capture...

Judy said...

This is pretty neat. I love shadows and the play of light.

Sharon said...

Great shot and good eye for spotting it.

Kathy said...

Little Miss Observant you are. Is the window stained glass?

Magic Moments said...

Great capture..like the rabbit.GREAT WORK

Randy said...

What a great capture!

Anonymous said...

That was a nice catch, Magpie.

Diane AZ said...

Mind boggling and quite beautiful, I love it!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.