and reflecting on my many blessings.
All went well during surgery. No signs of cancer. The mass was a cyst and all he had to take was the appendix itself. Hallelujah! It did end up being more days in the hospital than I expected. I’m sure my “advanced” years had a lot to do with it. Although I was the spring chicken in the ward at the hospital. The surgery was Wednesday and I got to come home Friday afternoon. Home never looked so good. I am just taking it easy and trying to finally get some good sleep to allow my body to heal itself. Hospitals, sadly, are not good places to rest. Thank you all for your prayers and positive thoughts and even the loan of a guardian angel or two.
11 comments:
yay! i am dancing....good news is great news....glad you are home and hope you keep healing well...
I like the ripples.
God bless you!
Cezar
That's great news and I agree there's no place like home for rest and recovering. Pretty reflections!
Wonderful news. Have you heard about the healing properties of wine. Nurse Tracy should bring you some. Hope your up and around soon.
Oh Girl! I am so happy for you, there are tears in my eyes--a sure sign of how strongly I feel about a Peep in the pain of unknowing.
BLESSINGS all around! Thank You, Higher Power (God)!
I will sleep good tonight, and hope you do also, Peep!
"Sleep in heavenly PEACE!
So glad to see your great pictures and words back on blogger!
Hallelujah! is right. My thoughts and prayers will be with you during recovery and ever forward.
I like the ripples too they are little blips in our journey of life and we do get through them.
Good to see you home. MB
Good to hear that you are on the mend. I agree, you can't get any sleep in the hospital. Home is the best!
Glad you're okay. Those darn cysts and brown spots on skin give a lot of people scares. I had a cancer scare about 2 years ago and it makes you appreciate things a bit more:) Feel better and get some rest:)
Great news! Such a good feeling about Life. After that each day becomes a celebration.
That is so great. Now you can relax and your body can heal itself without the negative vibes stress adds to it. Life is good!
Post a Comment