Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge. We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown
What a great idea for a St. Pat's day post. I always seem to forget about this day because, one, I'm not Irish, and two, whenever I wear green I look like I'm waiting for a liver transplant so I just never participated in the green thing. Wish I had thought of this! I hope I can remember it for next year! Stay away from the green beer!
Nice pretty shot....have you been saving that one for this day?:) Hope you're enjoying the day! After I'm done with the butterflies, I'm reading my book with some tea later on this afternoon....LOVE this weather!
7 comments:
Great shot. I don't drink beer and theirs no green wine to be had. Guess I will have to settle for Lime Italian soda.
happy st pats...you are green so no pinches here...smiles...
What a great idea for a St. Pat's day post. I always seem to forget about this day because, one, I'm not Irish, and two, whenever I wear green I look like I'm waiting for a liver transplant so I just never participated in the green thing. Wish I had thought of this! I hope I can remember it for next year! Stay away from the green beer!
Trying to think of the name of ...OH YES!
"Green is the color of my true love's hair" Ummmmm?
Another PRETTY "Magpic"............
Love this green positive energy!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Léia
Nice pretty shot....have you been saving that one for this day?:) Hope you're enjoying the day! After I'm done with the butterflies, I'm reading my book with some tea later on this afternoon....LOVE this weather!
Did ya get lucky? :-)
Post a Comment