Musings....
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
European Presbyterian peanut brittle....
Okay, this one will be short and sweet. I don't really know what I had before I went to bed last night that gave me such vivid dreams, but I had a couple of doozies!! All I can tell you from this one is that I was eating European Presbyterian peanut brittle and someone lost their emu in the field next door and two little boys were looking for it on a tricycle, but they found a skunk first!!! 'Nuf said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photographs....
All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.
Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
1 comment:
Stress. LOL. You need to eat more sweets.
Post a Comment