You know it’s that time of year when Mom gets out the address book, the holiday notepads, and buys Christmas stamps…. She’s working hard at getting out her Christmas cards. She’s not really behind schedule, this is about normal timing for her. But we were in a panic because she didn’t get her first card until the 10th of December!! That’s unheard of for her. She was headed out to pick up her friend, Linda, and stopped at the mail box. Sure enough…there is was…she turned back to the house and waved, just in case I was watching.
I didn’t get my first Christmas card until….today….the 13th. But I’m not going to dare complain, because I’m not even sure I’m going to send them out this year. So I’ll be glad for whatever comes my way.
1 comment:
You know it's that time of the year when mom breaks out the festive holiday sweater!
Post a Comment