Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Here kitty, kitty…

Just playing around on my laptop and I found these pictures. I couldn’t remember where I downloaded them. That’s the problem with using two computers. These are Lisa’s kitties.

DSC_0087

 

This is Lucy. She’s the hunter of the group.

 

 

 

DSC_0090

This is Jax…not sure of that spelling. He has a shoe fetish. He’s the old timer…they’ve had him the longest.

 

DSC_0086

 

This is Jimmy. He doesn’t have a tail, he’s lazy, but has the prettiest eyes and the coolest nose.

 

There’s a fourth cat, Junior. He’s one of Lucy’s kittens…he should have gone when he was little. He’s really a wasted use of fur and I’m not just saying that because he wouldn’t let me take his picture…honest.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ok, so like that is not a very pretty picture of Lucy!!! She looks like she is scowling!!! And you are so right about Junior(aka: stinky!), he's more of a pain than anything!!! These are the remnants of my veterinary clinic job....gotta bring home the strays!!!

Nancy said...

That's Lucy in hunter mode :)
Actually, she was too fast and knew what was coming...she'd close her eyes!!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.