Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Water, water, everywhere…

I love water. You know I do.

DSC_0337There is a beautiful water feature at the Goodyear Ball Park.

DSC_0328 

 

Of course, I found it after dark and with no tripod. This seems to be a recurring theme with me.

 

 

 

 

DSC_0339

 

 

See the drops of water. I’m so fascinated by them.

 

 

 

DSC_0340

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You're a great writer AND photographer! Love the water! What fun! xoxo to you.

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.