This morning I was out and about heading over to Tracy’s. Just got to visit for a short time and then headed out again. I made a few stops along the way home and took some pictures of….just whatever caught my eye.
Lilies on pads…not sure what all the gunk was on the pads. The flowers were gorgeous!!
Look at that sky…could it be anymore blue??? Lovely day (until the wind started)
I love the American Flag and take a picture of it every chance I get.
Art made from recycled materials by local school children at a park in Goodyear….
Something has hatched…fowl or reptilian???
Quotes:
“My days are gone a-wandering.” Francois Villon
“Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe.” Anatole France
3 comments:
wow as a sometimes photagrapher these look awsome
I love that little quail, struttin' along on the top of the block wall like he owns the joint. And maybe he does!
Great set of random photos, Nancy!
Post a Comment