Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Friday, May 28, 2010

Spare a little time…

Today was a fun girl’s day. I took Nicole and her friend, Kayla, bowling.  They were having so much fun, I decided to bowl too. Now at one time I was a pretty decent bowler, but that has been years ago.  I know that tomorrow my aching back and shoulder will make me pay for the fun I had today.

DSC_0016

DSC_0020         DSC_0011

 

DSC_0019

 

 

 

 

Don’t forget to carry your cell phone with you.  You never know when something important might come up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This father and his five – yes I said, five – little girls were bowling on the lane next to us.  They were too cute. 

 

DSC_0026

Notice the form…

DSC_0022

 

So it was a wonderful girl’s day out. I highly recommend bowling for getting out and having some fun.   I missed the shot of Kayla when the bowling ball headed the wrong direction, but she’s okay with that.

4 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ha. sounds like and absolutely fun day...hoe you all have a great weekend.

Kathy said...

What a great fun day! Thanks for sharing it with us. I think it's wonderful that this dad had the stamina to take FIVE LITTLE GIRLS bowling!

Small City Scenes said...

What a fun day---something I need to do. 5 girls--we had four girls---good for ole dad. MB

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Looks like fun! You're still a pretty mean Wii bowler. :-)

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.