Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Sunday, May 9, 2010

There once was a man….

My daughter, Nicole, has been working on poetry in her Honors English class.  She’s been doing limericks and I thought this one was especially good.  I asked her if I could share it  and she agreed.  I thought she did a wonderful job.

 

DSC_0001 (2) The Frog?

This is a tale of a frog

Who jumped from log to log

But one day he found

He was really a hound

So he took up the life of a dog.

DSC_0003 (2)

4 comments:

Brian Miller said...

what a fun poem....i could maybe enjoy the life of a dog. smiles.

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Haha. Frog, dog. Nice job on the limerick, Nicole!

Kathy said...

That made me smile!

Nikki said...

Thanks you guys, I had so much fun with this!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.