Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Thursday, March 31, 2011

They went that a way…..

 

DSC_0003

This is a shot I took the day Tracy and I went to the duck pond. I have seen this cactus for years and it always makes me think of the title of the post. Tracy thought it looks like a horse at the top.

What do you think?

DSC_0003

Of course, now you can see all the dust on my lens. Such is life. :)

Got to take the girls to school.  

8 comments:

Diane AZ said...

So cute, reminds me of a Daschund dog. :)

Brian Miller said...

i guess i am the only one cringing from a broken finger...

Thérèse said...

The cactus shot of the year!!!

Kathy said...

I don't see a horse but I see a -- oh, golly, I dunno! Yes, some kind of creature with a nose. But if it didn't have a nose, it might look like a lizard standing on its rear legs. Or if it had .... forget it!

Randy said...

Ouch! I hope the tennents are at least nice.

tracy said...

A stick pony. LOL. Not quite a horse.

Small City Scenes said...

Yeah, what Tracy said.

Althought it looks kinda like one of our dogs---she poses in some funny ways. MB

cieldequimper said...

Oh this is just too funny! It actually looks like a French traffic policeman to me!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.