Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Monday, March 26, 2012

Building Reserves…

 

DSC_0030

 

DSC_0037

 

 

DSC_0064

 

Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts.”   Rachel Carson

 

Not out getting any new pictures right now so you may have seen some of these before.  But I thought they warranted repeating. 

10 comments:

Diane AZ said...

They are all beautiful! I especially like the golden light and wispy clouds in the second one, perfect for contemplation and building reserves. :)

Cezar and Léia said...

I'm always enchanted by your wonderful compositions, these pictures are magnificent!
I hope everything is fine with you, I'm always thinking of you and sending you good energies!
Léia

Brian Miller said...

oo oo oo love the rock formations on the other side of the water...great shot...everything is flowering here too..

Janice said...

So beautiful...I especially love the sunrise/sunset.

Kathy said...

Oh, my, I think that last photo should be in Arizona Highways. That is just majestic. And the lake makes me feel cool and hot all at the same time - and at my age, both of those, or even either of them, is pretty amazing!

Rohrerbot said...

I'm glad you reposted these. I have never seen them before. Gorgeous shots. Hope you're feeling better. Lots of blooming things all over the place right now. Get better so you can take more of those beautiful shots:)

Randy said...

These are great. I love that sunset!

Small City Scenes said...

Wonderful shots. And if we have seen them before they surely are worth repeating. Get well and outside soon.
BTW: The cows are just to the right of the barn and it is surrounded by trees--conifers. The little house is so cute. I wanted my daughter to try to rent it but the owners said no. MB

Thérèse said...

Yes Beauty!

Magic Moments said...

Beautiful composition ..and I'm glad it went well .. I'm so happy for you Magpie=D..hugs

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.