I have really enjoyed my time expressing myself and experimenting on my blog over the last couple of years. I can’t thank Tracy enough for showing me the way into this wonderful world. I have “met” some interesting people and come across some that see the world differently than I do…but that’s okay. Because as it says below my header “it is our differences we must learn to respect.”
Today, Chris at Las Aventuras, posted some beautiful pictures of a Great Horned Owl. I love owls and it made me think of my favorite, right now, at this moment owl. I told him I would take a picture and post it for him.
Now, I’m not sure what breed this owl is….agate, maybe? But this owl means so much to me. Tracy gave me this owl as an early birthday present because she thought it made a good-luck-before-your-surgery present too. I am not lying when I say it must weigh at least 15 pounds or more. So I couldn’t pick it up and move it to more “natural” surroundings to take his picture.
Thank you Chris and all my other blogging buddies for sharing your little piece of the world. And thank you Tracy for showing me the big, beautiful world of blogging.
Tomorrow, I have another Connection Made to share with you.
8 comments:
That is really kind of you. I have really enjoyed getting to know you as well through this blogging stuff:) And I LOVE your paperweight?? It looks heavy! One of these days it would be fun for the 3 of us to go on a photo shoot together somewhere fun....it could be anywhere. School is crazy right now with finals but summer???:) Owls are pretty amazing and that's a wonderful gift. Have a good weekend.
Aw, it looks so happy at your place.
Chris at Las Aventuras sure did get some great owl pics. Your owl is absolutely adorable!!
I love it!
"Paper weight!" ah-ah-ah!
Such a nice sharing.
This is all about love and great inspirations!
I'm always happy when I'm here visiting your blog, thanks so much! :)
Hugs
Léia
I remember "meeting" you and Tracy back when you first had your West Valley Daily blog (I may not remember the title exactly) and I've enjoyed getting to know both of you on a more intimate basis, although I don't know when your birthday is! This was a great present from Miss T. She seems to hit the rock on the spot most times!
I'm reading this blog entry after I read your latest featuring our connection. Well this is another one. I have collected owls since I was 19. I absolutely adore your new one. I imagine he's a one-of-a-kind but I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for one like him. He looks wonderful.
Post a Comment