Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Monday, March 5, 2012

A Day of Exploring….

 

DSC_0055

I’m in dire need of new subject matter….I’m sure you’ve noticed, but are all far too polite to mention it.  Tracy and I are off today in pursuit of just that….new subject matter.  Wish us luck and hopefully we won’t get involved with the border patrol.

9 comments:

Brian Miller said...

woot...have fun out there....and if you need bail money....

smiles.

Magpie said...

Sweet, Brian. I knew you would be the first to understand the possible need for bail money when Tracy and I get together! :)

Sharon said...

Have a great time! Wish I could do that today instead of working.

Cezar and Léia said...

Border patrol? You're seriously looking for thrills! :)
God bless you!
Cezar

Kathy said...

I'll be anxiously awaiting the new discoveries you two will manage to stir up!

Rohrerbot said...

Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll two will find some trouble to get into....the border patrol drives me bonkers. They're EVERYWHERE I go. And I feel guilty even though I have done nothing wrong....are you a US citizen? Yes. What was your business down here? Birding. Okay. Have a good day. And I drive off with my Spanish music on in the car.

steveroni said...

Oh! PULEEZE...If you need bail money
.....see BRIAN--grin!

But if you need to be sneaked back across the border, I can do that. Have covered wagon, a bale of straw (not to EAT...to SIT on!) and two mules!

(And an envelope full of passports!)

If all else fails, I bake good cake with rust-free hacksaw blade inside.

After all that...
PEACE!

Randy said...

Now this could be fun.

Pierre BOYER said...

Enjoy your day !
Greetings from Paris,

Pierre

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.