Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge. We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Remember to stop….
and smell the
purple ones and….
the yellow ones and…
the pinkish…kinda more mauvey ones.
Have a wonderful Friday and get a head start on your weekend!!!
A beautiful group of pictures. I'd love to be able to smell them. Today I'll be able to smell that unique odor of snow slowly turning to slush. A nice spring smell.
8 comments:
These are all great! The first ones are interesting.
... stop ... and just smell and see and love!
This post is poetry, gorgeous pictures!Difficult to choose, but I think the yellow rose is my favorite!
Thanks for so beautiful post!
Léia
a feast for the senses....wish this was scratch and sniff....smiles...
A touch of spring and I am always happy to see flowers.
Ok, "Bimbos of the Death Sun"? Now I am going to have to look that up.
A beautiful group of pictures. I'd love to be able to smell them. Today I'll be able to smell that unique odor of snow slowly turning to slush. A nice spring smell.
Just in time for the weekend.
I especially love the last photo! And I don't usually like pink.
Post a Comment