Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tracy and I are out and about…

 

Watch out world!!

DSC_0128

We have a goal in mind and I’m hoping it will involve some water and birds.  Whatever happens, it’s always a good time with Tracy and our cameras. 

6 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

It's also a good time for us to look at such a joy of picture!
God bless you!
Cezar

Brian Miller said...

so it is game and inland fisheries i should be concerned with getting a call from today...

Kathy said...

Smooth as glass. You're learning some great things about your camera!

Randy said...

Is that Estrella Mountain ranch? Nice shot.

Judy said...

Now I'm curious! I'm also playing that old song in my head, what was it...Sittin' on the dock of the bay? Something like that anyway.

Rohrerbot said...

Sure looks nice:) I'm so looking forward to a change of pace in a couple of weeks...one that involves water!! This is a nice place. Looks very relaxing:)

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.