There are so many beautiful colors in a garden. Even the varying shades of green are gorgeous. But two of my favorite colors in a garden are blue and yellow. One is so cool and calming...the other so bright and beckoning. Both put a smile on my face and warmth in my heart.
I can't help but think of my Grandma Kearfott whenever I see a flower. She and my grandpa would have such awesome gardens each year. One of my favorite memories of childhood is sitting in the swing that hung from this huge old oak tree..the sun is going down and we can see the whole yard layed out before us. The lightening bugs are starting to come out and grandma and I are sitting there, swinging and snapping green beans...life just doesn't get any better than that.
1 comment:
Ah, those are great memories you have! I am always so excited to see the lightening bugs when I visit home during the summer!
Post a Comment