Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Friday, October 16, 2009

Walk about the yard....



I love this time of year..I can plant things and most of the time they grow. Not always. I seem to be challenged by pansies. Not quite sure why, but they are difficult for me to grow. I love how the stocks smell...so sweet. The hummer was enjoying the blossom on the aloe vera today. I wasn't able to get a picture. But I could just take pictures of flowers all day long...if the family would let me.

No comments:

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.