Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Textures….

Textures so enrich our lives…..through sight and touch. It’s hard to catch textures in photographs sometimes. Here are a few of my favorite attempts.

Swirls and whirls on a frosty morning in Flagstaff..

Fuzzy, hairy and fluffy…

Velvet…

Some of these you’ll have to click on and zoom in on the picture. I’ve not quite got the hang of getting a photo I’ve altered to stay altered once I move it to the photo album….You know what I’ll have to do….Tracy!!!!!

No comments:

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.