Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ladybug, ladybug, fly away home…

While out harvesting some okra this afternoon, I noticed this pretty little ladybug. She was very kind and waited for me to dash to the house and get my camera. P1010012 (2)She also tolerated being nudged in one direction or another so I could get a better shot. In the second picture, if you look closely at the reflection on her side, you can see me taking her picture. Too crazy!!! I didn’t realize that they were so shiny??? What a sweet little bug and since she eats the bad bugs in my garden, she’s always welcome….

P1010014 (2)

 

 

3 comments:

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Amazing pictures, Nancy! What lens did you use?

Nancy said...

Don't tell Glen, but I used my Olympus on macro. That's the one I took to the camera shop that day and he said he couldn't tighten the lens.

I'm having a contest to see who is the first person who says it looks like the ladybug is sitting on a tampon... :)

Lisa said...

LMAO........that didn't even enter my mind until you said it!!! Great pics.

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.