Musings....
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
The times they are a chang'n...
I have been so very bad about spending time with my blog lately, but I've been inspired by my lovely cousin, Tracy. She's been updating and revising her blog and I knew it was time. So I've been doing some changing myself...to the blog anyway. We'll just call it a little rejuvenation, a little facelift, a little pick-me-up. It was fun and challenging and I probably could have done some things better, but I'm happy with where it is now. I'm going to try and be more attentive. The weather is turning gorgeous and my spirits are lifting in direct proportion to the thermometer dropping. So don't give up on me yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photographs....
All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.
Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
1 comment:
Woohoo I like it! Sorry I was a little distracted yesterday. If you want to get together and play sometime then call me!
Post a Comment