Musings....
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Comments on comments....
You know when I started doing this blog, I really thought it was about me just expressing myself. I didn't think it would really matter whether there were followers or comments...I've come to find I was wrong. It's all well and good to have certain feelings and ideas, but sharing them just with yourself is, well...it's talking to yourself, isn't it? It's nice to know that someone else is out there reading and agreeing or sometimes disagreeing...that's okay too. But it's also important who those comments come from. People can sometimes be fickle and play fast and loose with your emotions...so it's important who's opinions you put weight behind. Because after all, your ideas are like your creations...your children and you're sending them out into the world and making yourself quite vulnerable. So I want to thank my friends and family who take the time to read and sometimes comment. It really is much more important than I thought and each time I see there's a comment...zing go the strings of my little blogging heart....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photographs....
All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.
Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
3 comments:
Hey, are you shooting the moon tonight?
Well...now, I don't think I've "shot the moon" since my drunken college days..Ha ha...I never went to college. Yes, let's see if we can find somewhere better than the backyard.
It's really funny you said this because I was just talking to Tracy about the same thing last week. We need to know that we are brightening someone's day or making them think, that we matter to someone. We are forgetting the basic emotions that make us human. I tried posting my blog on Facebook, thinking someone would enjoy reading it and maybe make comments, to no avail. But then again, talking to myself is second nature. Maybe I should just roll with that! :-) Great blog, Nancy!
Post a Comment