Well some years it takes longer than others to get in the Christmas spirit or to at least get things done. I caved and jumped on the Christmas card band wagon. I wasn’t going to, but it’s a hard habit to break. I’ve been doing it since before I graduated from high school!! (Stamps were oh, so much cheaper back then.) Lisa says she knew I was going to cave all along. Wish she had just told me so I would be done already.
Come closer, gather around, mind the small children – ta da – here it is…The First, The Only (so far), …..Wrapped Christmas Present!!!
Stockings have been hung….Nicole and Joseph
The mistletoe we brought home from Prescott is in a high traffic area to achieve the most benefit…(if anyone calls the forestry service to say we took it, I’ll know who you are)
We’ve placed an angel on the highest bough….
And we’re counting down the days….
We’re wishing you all
a blessed and Merry Christmas
and a safe and prosperous New Year!!!!
3 comments:
Great blog...I was beginning to get worried...you hadn't posted anything in days! I thought maybe you had too much spiked eggnog or something!!! Now get those cards done!!! And I must say, you have ruined my love of mistletoe...you just had to go and tell me it's a parasite and it kills whatever it gets on :( Just don't seem right to be kissin under it now!!!
Welcome to Christmas, Nancy!!
Your place is looking very festive! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment