Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I’ve been playing around…

I have decided there were several things I found that I liked about some of the other blogs I was visiting. One thing that I noticed – I like the pictures against the black background…so…black background. I also wanted my pictures to be more of the focus of the post…so…bigger pictures.  It has taken me quite a bit of trial and error and things may not be entirely right yet, but I’m giving it the ol’ college try.  As the name of my blog says – I’m in over my head, but loving every minute.

DSC_0053 (3)

Flowers 7

No comments:

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.