Today Nicole (daughter), Joseph (grandson), and I were back to the White Tanks Park climbing the Waterfall Trail again. There were 10 zillion kids there!! And I’m not exaggerating!! Spring break from school, don’t cha know.
They had so much fun climbing all over the place. I kept to the trails and took the pictures.
Sorry this picture isn’t very clear, but this guy was quite a distance away and the tree he was sitting in was blowing in the breeze. I do believe this is a Phainopepla. I have been wanting to see one of these guys for years now.
We had another wonderful day…
3 comments:
You certainly had a perfect day to do this! Love the pictures of the kids.
It sure looks like a phainopepla to me. Lucky you!
Oh, the boulders give me shivers. In my 50s I am losing my ability to walk on big rocks. It looks like a great day.
Thank you also for all your dear comments on my blog.
Kathy - it was a great day with the kids!! I just soaked it in.
Chris - I agree about the boulders. I didn't dare go on them and Nicole kept saying "We know, Mom. We're being careful" so I guess I was nervous about them climbing around also.
You're more than welcome - the same thanks to you for sharing your life and insight. That's what friends do. :)
Post a Comment