Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Let Me Know….

Please let me know what you think about the new format. Is it easier to read? Harder to read? What other colors would work better with the text? Just give me some input. I’ll carefully consider all your suggestions and then make some changes if necessary. Thanks.

Saguaro and Bird 066

I just love this little guy!!!!

9 comments:

Maha said...

I have to say, when i opened your blog it just took my surprise. But then, even before reading your post I was like OMG it's soo beautiful.
It fits your photos more; I noticed that they all captured in the day so having a black background makes radiant :)

Magpie said...

Thank you for your positive feedback. :)

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Looks, nice, Nancy. And there's PURPLE in it! :-)

Magpie said...

Purple...I like purple!!!
Ask Teresie Lynn.

Kathy said...

When I opened today, I went "Oh!" when I saw this little guy under the bush. It was one of those awwww moments.

Your blog looks great. You will find, like me, that you have to experiment with colors of text for the greatest effect. So far, so good, girl!

Hey, what's that plant in your header (that's what I need to figure out). Is that plumbago?

Kathy said...

I think it's very pretty.

Magpie said...

Kathy - Thank you...that little guy is a baby mockingbird from last spring. And yes, the plant is indeed a blue plumbago.

Kathy - Thank you.

JeffScape said...

That bird rocks.

Lisa said...

Love the purple letters on the black background....stunning. As for the blue plumbago....well, you know how partial your brother is to that plant! It's all good :)

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.