Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Books are the devil, Bobby Boucher….

Well, we know that’s not quite right.  Maybe I need something like Books Anonymous.  I have been reading too much lately!!  Can you do that?  Can you read too much?  Well, yes you can if your housework and laundry are piling up and need your attention.  Some days I just need to get lost in a book and live somewhere else for awhile.

I don’t mind waiting for hours at my Mom’s doctor appointments because I always bring a book with me.  I don’t mind picking my daughter up after school when her play rehearsal runs a bit long….I always have a book with me.  I go to sleep every night reading a chapter or two or twelve. 

DSC_0001

2 comments:

Maha said...

It's like you were talking about me in there! I only read novels though, and i too always have a book with me. i tagged you!

Kathy said...

I NEVER go anywhere without something to read. Unfortunately, however, it's my work because I always have too much (I proofread court transcripts). My daughter has a HUGE library and is a voracious reader. Her project this year is to read one book a week (in addition to having a high-powered corporate job, being a single mom with a very active six-year-old, a 365 photo blog and so many irons in so many fires I can't keep up with her) and reviwing it on a blog. It looks like her weekly book reviews are going to be picked up by an Internet entertainment site. If you have time check out her reviews on Lara's Reading Room on my sidebar. If you run out of something to read, she'll have a recommendation for you!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.