Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Thursday, April 1, 2010

Graffiti or History….

DSC_0015

DSC_0013

DSC_0022

These petro glyphs  are on the Water Fall Trail in White Tanks Mountain Park.  Were they graffiti from another generation?

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Very awesome! This looks like something you could write about. Have a wonderful Easter.

Kathy said...

Interesting comparison. I wouldn't have thought of that. Are these protected somehow?

Magpie said...

Yes, Kathy, they are inside a State Park...but not fenced off or protected in any other way.

Life Is A Road Trip said...

How can it be graffiti if it was before pencils and paper? :-)

Magpie said...

Tracy...do you mean before spray paint? :-)

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.