Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Sunday, May 16, 2010

Things you hear around the water cooler…

I often sit and watch the birds come and go getting drinks and socializing at the bird bath and wonder what are they thinking….

DSC_0059 (2) This is your typical over-achiever….  “I love getting to work before everyone else. I hope they get my shower fixed at home soon.”

 

DSC_0003 (2) “Did you see Survivor last night? Can you believe how dumb that JT is?”

“Is it my imagination or does this taste like bathwater to you?”

 

DSC_0002 (2) “I know I’m the boss, but it hurts when they all leave every time I show up.”

 

DSC_0004 (2) “I hate casual dress Fridays. Did you see how that slut in accounting was dressed?”

7 comments:

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Nancy, this is too cute!

Leslie Marie said...

hahaha!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

cool,
;)

Kathy said...

Oh, Magpie, you made me laugh outloud, especially with the slut in accounting. I remember her!

Brian Miller said...

haha...i love it. watched a cardinal playing in the tree yesterday...

Cousin Kathy said...

ROTFL! This is great!

Nikki said...

MOTHER!!!! How dare you insult Casual Fridays! Lol, love you mom ;)

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.