I’ve often noticed playgrounds like this one while driving around the valley at this time of year. Abandoned and sad….no children….no purpose but to possibly shade the occasional lizard. Waiting patiently for the return of cooler temperatures and the children.
4 comments:
i just wrote a poem in my journal the other day about the sadness of empty playgrounds...nice shot...great minds do think alike you know...lol.
Yes, it's best that those kiddos stay off those slides in the blistering heat of our summertimes.
This is a neat photo. You should submit it to Midweek Blues. http://thedustycellar.blogspot.com/
Rebecca is the host. She has awesome photos and has helped me so much with ideas and instructions. She's young enough to be my daughter and a Republican but I don't hold that against her!
So it's way too warm over there? Hmmmm... Between excessive heat and excessive cold I'd stay with cold (not usual for a Brazilian, but...). In the mean time I guess the kids will be using slides in aquatic parks? :) Hope you'll get fresh days soon!
God bless you!
Cezar
Brian - Yes, great minds. Yours greater than mine...but still. :)
Kathy - I'll check out Midweek Blues. Thank you for the suggestion.
Cezar - You're right. The kids are off to wetter pastures. We did have an unseasonably cool 4th - only 101F. Only my best to you and Leia!
Post a Comment