Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Thursday, July 8, 2010

Missing you….

DSC_0107

She won’t be home until tomorrow evening…I’m missing her something terrible. We haven’t even talked since she left on Tuesday. I’m having withdrawals…  :(

4 comments:

Tabitha Bird said...

ooh, sweet. :)

Absence sure does make the heart grow fonder hey.

Brian Miller said...

smiles. hope the time flies by until you see her again...

Cezar and Léia said...

She is adorable!
I know she is fine with the love that you are sending to her from you adorable heart!
Léia :)

Small City Scenes said...

Awww! What a sweetie. Tomorrow will be here before you know. MB

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.