Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge. We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Shooting Star….
She is so funny! She stretches out like this and gets almost flat. She can crawl under our bed. I think she thinks she’s the same size as Millie.
Brian - Yes! I can hardly believe it. Millie gets under there to get away and Star just follows her. The other night my lamp about came off my nightstand because Millie got caught up in the cord trying to get some space. :)
3 comments:
ha. too cute...so she makes it under the bed?
Brian - Yes! I can hardly believe it. Millie gets under there to get away and Star just follows her. The other night my lamp about came off my nightstand because Millie got caught up in the cord trying to get some space. :)
She is flat like a "star" fish.
Post a Comment