Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Monday, July 19, 2010

Pot and Pottery….

“All this of Pot and Potter--Tell me then,
  Who is the Potter, pray, and who the Pot?”  Omar Khayyam

While up north earlier this month, I visited a small pottery shop. They did the most beautiful things.
DSC_0047
DSC_0048
They were very gracious about showing me around the shop and letting me see the back room where all the work takes place.
DSC_0050
I strongly suggest that if you’re in Strawberry anytime soon, stop by and check the shop out.
DSC_0052

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

love the blue plates in that first pic...i will admit i am a little fascinated with pottery...have never tried it but watching a potter at the wheel is enchanting to me.

Small City Scenes said...

Lucky you!
I do like to browse through pottery shops. I would love to take it all home---I'd be so broke I wouldn't have a home. LOL
MB

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.