Tracy and I headed out again this evening to try and get some photos of the moon coming up behind the mountains. We were thwarted once again. So we consoled ourselves by playing with some water shots.
We had so much fun and met so many nice people out enjoying the evening. We’ve decided we’ll give up on the moon shots until closer to the next full moon. But you never know with us…we’re kinda wild and crazy when need be.
QUOTES:
“Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it.” Lao Tzu
“In rivers, the water that you touch is the last of what has passed and the first of that which comes; so with present time.” Leonardo da Vinci
3 comments:
smiles. cool waterfall...i can hear it through your pics...love the blend to make it look like fog...
Nice job, Nancy! I just posted one of mine. Not from yesterday though. I haven't had time to play with them.
So cool and refreshing! I'd like to dip my toes in!
Post a Comment