Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Thursday, July 1, 2010

Photos along the roadside…

My daughter and I were coming home from my friend Annie’s house this evening and luckily I had my camera with me….imagine that!

DSC_0010

The sun was setting beyond this corn field turning the tops golden.

 

DSC_0015

The Burrowing Owls were outside their homes taking in the view. This guy wasn’t too happy with me.

We had a lovely afternoon at Annie’s and enjoyed spending time with her and her daughter, Sara.

8 comments:

Brian Miller said...

what a cool looking owl...we see them every once in a while but not that much...great capture..

Kathy said...

Have you been sprinkled with pixie dust or what? I've never even seen an owl and now you've photographed a bunch of them. You should have a caption contest with this picture. It would be interesting to see what people would come up with.

And another new header to boot!

Leslie Marie said...

Gorgeous silohuette picture!

Magpie said...

LOL, Kathy. My tongue-in-cheek nickname is Bird Whisperer. :)

Cezar and Léia said...

I loved this post, you are so talented!I think that little friend is staring your camera! :)
And your header is amazing!Well done!
hugs
Léia

Maha said...

THe sunset photo is UNBELIEVABLE!

Magpie said...

Thank you...you're all very kind.

Life Is A Road Trip said...

I agree with Kathy. Let's have a caption contest!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.