Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thanks just isn’t enough…

Today I received a wonderful gift from Maha who is talented far beyond her years.

I started this blogging as an outlet for my creativity…not that I have a lot, but it needed somewhere to go. The fact that someone else out there finds my small efforts pleasing is so gratifying.  Thank you so much, Maha.  You are a very kind soul.

I would like to continue the giving by nominating these wonderful blogs that bring joy to my life each and everyday…Bellingham Daily PhotoBrattleboroEnchanted OakIn My LifeKathy Goes a Ramblin', Life is a Road  TripPhoenix Daily PhotoPrescott Area Daily Photo, Small City Scenes of Stanwood.  They are all special in such amazing ways. Please stop by and see them. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Congrats, Nancy! You deserve it!

Maha said...

You totally deserve it!

Kathy said...

Wow! Thank you. Is this how I stop by? I'm a neophyte at this type of thing!

Kathy said...

Please realize it is 3 a.m. A second look and I realize you were saying please stop by and see "them." Thanks again!

I would love to meet you guys, but it should be sooner rather than later because the air in my old jalopy has died and I don't have the bucks to have it repaired after two other big auto repair bills already this year (and we're only in month three!).

Kathy said...

I would also bestow awards on you! Your blog is awesome! xxxooo Congrats!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.